Michelle Swanson has partnered with Mary Elizabeth Bradford, Master Career Director (CDI), to offer the award-winning Job Search Success System — your “Job Search in a Box!”
The home-study course has shown hundreds of professionals at all levels how to land their ideal job in less time while maximizing their compensation. Learn how to easily set up a turnkey job search strategy to find positions perfect for you in a current or new industry, tap into the hidden job market, use Internet techniques to research companies and industries, overcome job search challenges, and much more.
You will have access to multiple step-by-step coaching audios and corresponding worksheets that are yours to download and keep in your business library so you can use them throughout your career.
As soon as you sign up, you get access to:
10 Simple Steps to Job Search Success. The core and foundation of your success, these 10 steps will help you to easily outline your job search goals and best strategies. After filling this out, you will be crystal clear on where you are going and what you need to do to get there.
Custom Templates, Worksheets, and Phone Scripts. These are batched with your audios to make sure everything provided for you is easy to use and ultra-effective.
14 Modules Containing 20- to 45-Minute Prerecorded Audio Coaching Calls on HOT Topics. Your private online classroom of prerecorded audio coaching calls for you to instantly access and listen to. You may also download and keep these audio coaching calls in your business library for future reference. Everything is neatly organized by topic and typical job-search sequence. Listen to the coaching modules you need – either in order or skip to what you need to know. These powerful modules contain the “nuts and bolts” instructions vital to your success; the same strategies I’ve been teaching to hundreds of professionals who go on to achieve career success! Modules include:
- Quickstart Guide
- Module One: Create Your Career Plan: Get Focused on Your Branding, Goals, and Job Search Strategy
- Module Two: The Secrets to Tapping into the Hidden Job Market
- Module Three: Social Networking Job Search Techniques
- Module Four: Ace Your Interviews & Salary Negotiation: How to Discuss Money at Every Stage of Your Job Interview
- Module Five: Networking and How to Apply it to Your Job Search
- Module Six: Working with Executive Recruiters
- Module Seven: The Benefits of Associations in Your Job Search and Career
- Module Eight: Time Saving Tips To Manage Your Job Search
- Module Nine: Executive Job Search Strategies
- Module Ten: Build a Results-Producing Resume and the Most Powerful Cover Letters on the Planet
- Module Eleven: How to Get and Use References
- Module Twelve: Use Social Networking in Your Job Search and Optimize LinkedIn to Pull Career Opportunities to You
- Module Thirteen: Troubleshooting: Overcoming Job Search Challenges
- Module Fourteen: Job Search Etiquette: Tips, Scripts, and Strategies for Following Up with Key Decision Makers
Plus this special bonus (a $79.88 value)! Receive Mary Elizabeth Bradford’s entire series of bestselling e-books on Amazon: The Career Artisan Series Guides for the Perplexed:
- The Hidden Job Market: Simple instructions with lots of screen shots so you can set up a job search that easily targets the hidden job market and saves you hours and hours of time needlessly spent searching in vain on the Internet!
- The 21st Century Resume: Step-by-step instructions for crafting your own resume plus three custom resume templates for you to download and use.
- Phone Networking Secrets Revealed: Take the fear out of follow-up phone calls and know exactly what to say that will generate interest in you, how to get people to call you back, and how to quickly get past gatekeepers!
- Interview Follow Up Tips, Scripts & Letter Templates: Time-tested strategies for successfully following up with key decision makers, networking contacts, recruiters, and HR directors, plus phone scripts for overcoming objections including what to do if no one is calling you back!